Six Secrets To A Healthy Relationship
1. When you want to attract a healthy relationship, make sure your thoughts, words, actions, and surroundings don’t contradict your desires.
2. Your job is you, Unless you fill yourself up first, you have nothing to give anybody. Only one person can be in charge of your joy, of your bliss and that is you. No one has the right to create your happiness, they can only share in your happiness.
3. Treat yourself with love and respect and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
4. When you feel bad about yourself, you block love from coming to you, rather you attract more people and situations that will continue to make you feel bad about you
5. Focus on the qualities you love about yourself and the law of attraction will show you more great things about you.
6. To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person and not his/her weaknesses. When you focus on strength, you get more of them.
Credit: Rhonda Byrne