10 Reasons Why Your Noodles Deserved To Be Served With Vegetables.
By Chijioke Anumoka
One of the ways to be evergreen is to live on green vegetables. Vegetables play an important role in human nutrition mostly because it is low in fat and carbohydrates, but high in vitamins, minerals, and fibre.
Little wonder nutritionists do always encourage people to consume plenty of fruit and vegetables, five or more portions a day often being recommended.
Vegetables with noodles are a well-balanced diet. Apart from the way it whets the appetite when you see it on those TV commercials, eating your noodles with vegetables is delectable. It is the truest synonym of healthy living and Noodles served with vegetables is like having sweet communion with Mother Nature. Vegetables remains a perfect cradle to Noodles, the two run and swirl together amplifying each other’s flavor as you drag your fork through it when prepared.
Vegetables with Noodles is any food lover’s dream come true, a sensational dish that always pleases, you will like it for the taste and love it because of its nutrition, each forkful is more delicious than the last bite, bound to please the most demanding taste bud and make any food lover drool.
READ ALSO: TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES: FIVE LESSER KNOWN FACTS
Vegetables combined with tummy tummy Noodles give you a vibrant chorus because of its irresistible taste, soul-satisfying, Nutritious, belly-filling.
What could even be more delicious than Noodles prepared with Vegetables?
Here are ten reasons why your Noodles deserved to be consumed with Vegetables from now:
1. It Lowers Cholesterol: There are some diets we consume that increase our cholesterol level while some reduce it. One good thing our fathers discovered is the use of culinary food supplement like vegetables but one good thing we have discovered also is that vegetables lower cholesterol.
2. They Are Rich In Minerals And Calcium: Almost all vegetables are rich sources of calcium, blending it with Noodles which is also rich in carbohydrates and protein gives you a balanced diet.
3. For Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure: Research has shown that eating vegetables is a good way to lower blood pressures. Noodles served with vegetables regulates blood pressure because vegetables are preservative free, they are 100% natural.
4. It Reduces Heart Disease And Stroke: There is what is called dietary fiber from vegetables that fight heart disease so make sure you eat your noodles with vegetables. It also reduces constipation.
5. It Provides Nutrients That Fights Stress: So after a strenuous day at the office and you retired home to prepare your 3minutes Noodles, the next ideal thing to do is to add vegetables to the Noodles, it alleviates stress and you have also eaten a balanced diet without spending the whole night in the kitchen. It also fights depression and anxiety.
6. It Helps To Slow Down Your Body Aging Process: We have said vegetables are 100% natural, so one other benefit of eating natures best is it gives you a youthful glow and appearance. It replenishes you and helps fight wrinkles.
9. Convenience: It doesn’t require rocket science to add it to noodles. As long as you have it in your kitchen, add it to your Noodles.
10. Good Sources of Vitamin A: This is good for the eyes because it reduces the chances of glaucoma and helps fights infections.
Now when you are buying Noodles, buy Tummy Tummy Noodles because it is produced with you in mind. Tummy-Tummy Noodles comes with vegetables inside every pack which was painstakingly selected to give you nature’s own finger food. It is practically packaged for your vitality, a dish that has the potential to replace any other food on your menu because it is a well-balanced meal.
The Noodles is enlivened with vegetables clinging to each strand of noodles and seasoned to perfection with a proprietary blend of Tummy Tummy ingredients.
Eat Tummy Tummy Noodles with the vegetables that come with it and have an unforgettable dining experience.
To know more about Tummy Tummy Noodles visit-www.tummytummyfoods.com.